Have the last 2 years taught you anything? Or are you back on the distracted train?
Here are 5 take aways from the last 2 years:
- Minerals matter: Selenium, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and many more were associated with a greater risk for hospitalizations and death. Does your current quick weight loss routine account for that?
- Isolation kills: Being away from family and friends is linked with greater death. Period. The reason doesn’t matter. Isolation affects your mental and physical health. Did you know that isolation is a process used on prisoners of war? How fitting we expect humans to improve and heal in that environment.
- Movement can save your life: the ability of your lungs to function properly is directly linked to your ability to take deep breaths. Breathing deeply doesn’t happen when you sit on the couch or lay in a bed all day. Breathing deeply happens when you walk, exercise, lift weights, swim, etc. Move.
- Life can change in the blink of an eye: your current health affects the ones you love. If you’re not taking care of yourself, if your life changed, how would that affect those you love? Are you showing love to those you care most about by promoting your well-being? Or are you setting them up for loss?
- Experience breeds hope, and there is hope for you: you’ve likely made it through rough waters, through trying times. That experience makes you stronger than you know. Link onto that experience and know that there is hope for your current and future health. The choice is up to you.
Need help getting started on a plan to prevent disease? Apply to work with me.